You must have found us through Clutch.
That means you're in the process of selecting a custom software provider to help launch a new digital product or experience.
You've probably got about a dozen tabs open right now with links to companies who might be the right fit. But how can you tell? To start, read a few of our favorite case studies that show how we partner with our clients to help them understand their customers and build better technology:
- Designing products to put a dent in the student debt crisis with Thrivent Financial
- Transforming an industry through custom software with Creative Group
To help you along the way, we put together a buyer's guide to hiring a software development firm. It's based on a decade of lessons learned from our successes (and failures) while creating client relationships and digital products.
This guide includes:
- Specific questions you can ask to evaluate vendor trustworthiness, code quality, and process maturity
- Simple tips for assessing a firm's reputation in the market
- Advice on how to price your project
- Benchmarks for hourly development rates
Why should you trust our advice?Because we've built and launched 268 digital products and counting.